At Access Ability we are committed to helping people reach their full potential. As part of this commitment we provide a range of training courses in a safe, friendly and informal environment. Designed to enhance or improve skills and increase confidence and self esteem, training provides an opportunity to meet new people. Some of our training is flexible and is funded to residents across East Lancashire. We work closely with our partners, including Lancashire Adult Learning, to provide high quality sessions and additional support.
- 18/04/17 & 30/04/17 - Mental Health Awareness, Burnley – CLOSED
- 25/04/17 - British Sign Language Foundation, Accrington – Places Available
- 25/05/17 & 01/06/17 -Practical Ideas for Happier Living, Accrington – CLOSED
- 17/06/17 -Deaf Awareness, Burnley CVS- Place Available
- 18/06/17 -Mental Health Awareness, Burnley – Places Available
To book a place on any of our courses or for more information contact us